Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week Eight

It's been a while since we got a good picture of Iris on the web. Here we got little Iris all dressed up in her white dress that Granny Linda got her - for church. Poor Iris hates going into her car seat. She looks like she might oink!


Well...maybe things aren't that bad after all. I think she remembers that at church she gets to go to her favorite place - the cry room. Oooo, she loves to cry and scream. Maybe it will turn out to be a great day.


Church was just what the doctor ordered. I think she's had enough of the car seat. Just to be safe, let's go ahead and put her in the swing. This hasn't been a very glamorous week for poor little Iris, but I think she made the best dressed list.


That's all for now.