Iris just loves it when Grandma and Grandpa Anderson come over. Just look at her scream - screams of love.

Grandpa had an idea... okay, I'll take and hold her... and.......................whoahhh!!!!! she's a little phsycho baby!

So grandpa gives her back to mommy. Iris can stand like a champion. Look at those sturdy stumps. She's putting her arms out like a bald eagle. I think I've been watching too much Stephen Colbert.

Auntie Krista decided to give it a try. Little did she know that Buster had other ideas. He's come to protect her.

Krista wins the war and gets Iris all to herself. Look how much she loves it when Auntie Krista gives her a kiss.

Daddy told Iris he would only love her if she decided to dress like Yoda... she scooted into her nursery and grabbed her Halloween outfit. Wow, it looks so natural.

Aaron had enough of her outfit, so he decided to hold her and make her cry. Little Uncle Aaron - wow, she's really screaming.

Later that week, Iris went to the bachelor and bachelorette party of Erin and Dusty. Erin got a chancel to give her a hold. Iris was in the mood to pose. What a ham.

Look at the crowd. They were partying like Iris.

Iris decided to go big pimpin'. Mommy was sad to have to go to work - But aint nothin but a g-thing to little I-dog.

Then little Iris got home and poor Mommy was sad to have to go to work again. Iris has been Going Green today.

That's all for now.